Compose sentences with the words and word-combinations from Ex. 8.
10. Study the text and complete these sentences:
1. The control system must also mediate the transfer of information between ... .
2. In one approach the control system is completely “hard-wired”, that is, … .
3. The control instructions are responsible for ... .
4. Evolutionary successor of the minicomputer, the microcomputer, is … .
5. It has opened up new realms of ... .
6. In recent years a good deal of confusion has arisen about the meaning of … .
7. It must be emphasized that microprogramming a computer is not the same as … .
8. In most modern computers the routing of information is controlled at the lowest level by … .
11. Combine the words from the left-and right-hand columns to make word-combinations. Translate them into Ukrainian:
Compose sentences with the words and phrases from Ex. 11.
13. Write an appropriate word or phrase in the following spaces:
1. In the arithmetic and logic unit signals must … between various computers, adders and other components.
2. In one approach, the control system is completely … .
3. A second approach is more … .
4. The sequence of paths that must follow … in a program, which is stored in a separate memory unit incorporated into the processor.
5. A fundamental … in the design of any computer is how to control or … the electrical signals that … information.
steer; flexible; be routed; represent; hard-wired; is embodied; issue
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: