Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на выделенные слова, которые выступают в разных функциях в предложении.
1. A judge is a court officer authorized to decide legal cases. But who are they to judge us? The judgemay also rule on motions made before or during a trial. Don't judge a book by its cover.
2. In this office, hard work is the rule, not the exception. When a court rules, the decision is called a ruling. The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
3. The stateis distinguished from other institutions by its purpose (establishment of order and security), methods (its laws and their enforcement), territory (its area of jurisdiction), and sovereignty. Another standard question is “What's the state of the world?” meaning “What's new?” or “What's going on?” The Bill of Rights is stated in 463 words.
4. What we now call gravity was not identified as a universal forceuntil the work of Isaac Newton. Nobody can force me to do it.
5. After the storm, the Johnsons filed a claim against their home insurance in order to repair damage to the roof. He claimed he won the race, though the video showed otherwise.
6. In folk beliefs, good luck is regularly associated with the right side: it is lucky to see the new moon to one's right, to put the right stocking or shoe on first, while in each case the left is unlucky. Each legal right that an individual possesses relates to a corresponding legal duty imposed on another.
1.have/ in any society/ several characteristics/ laws.
2. these rules/ sometimes/ break/ we/ without suffering any penalty.
3. for a variety of reasons/ arise/ conflicts between individuals.
4. people/ enable/ to feel secure/ laws / in their lives.
5. to forbid / the first aim of law/ certain ways of behaving/ is / like murder, terrorism, or smoking in public places.
6. to provide/ to make their own arrangements/ facilities for people/ is / the second aim of law.
7. to settle/ the third aim of law/ disputes among citizens / is.
8. restrictions on people/ certain guarantees/ imposes/ them / the law/ but also gives.
Интернет реклама УБС
Why do We Need Law?
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: