Реклама: Настойка восковой моли
Укажите, какие предложения содержат информацию из текста.
1. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is a constitutional monarchy.
2. The Queen stands outside the Government as a symbol of country’s unity.
3. The executive power is exercised by the Prime Minister who is the leader of the majority party in the House of Commons.
4. The Prime Minister is the Queen’s chief adviser and his opinions shape the whole of Government policy.
5. Although the executive power is exercised by Her Majesty’s Government, all the ministers remain responsible to the UK Parliament.
6. The UK doesn’t have a single unified system. Today the UK has three distinct systems of law.
7. According to the Constitutional Reform Act 2005 the House of Lords was replaced as the final court of appeal on civil cases within the United Kingdom on October 1, 2009, by the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom.
8. General elections are held following a dissolution of Parliament. The Prime Minister asks the Monarch to dissolve Parliament by Royal Proclamation.
9. Britain has a two-party system. Each of the parties represented in the House of Commons maintains its own organization within Parliament in order to keep its members informed about parliamentary business and to maintain its parliamentary voting strength.
10. If a party loses an election, it will confirm the right of the victorious party to exercise power.
Ответьте на одиннадцать “What” вопросов по содержанию текста .
1.What is the United Kingdom?
2. In what way is the British Constitution different from the constitutions of many other countries?
3. What makes up the Government?
4. What is the role of the UK Cabinet Government?
5. What kind of body is the UK Parliament?
6. What two main duties does the Parliament perform?
7. What does the UK Parliament consist of?
8. What is the judiciary?
9. What systems of law does the UK have?
10. What is Britain divided into for electoral purposes?
11. What parties is parliamentary policies dominated by?
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: