Реклама: Настойка восковой моли
1.Translate the following words and phrases:
· Terminal (Domestic-, International -)
· Waiting Hall= Waiting Lounge
· Arrival Hall
· Departure Hall
· VIP Hall
· Information desk=Information office
· Airbridge=telescopic bridge=jet way
· Luggage=Baggage (light/heavy)
· Hand luggage=carry-on luggage
· To put=to place=to stow
· Flight/Flight number
· Fly (flew, flown)
· Take off
· Airplane/ aircraft/ airliner
· Wide-bodied/Narrow-bodied aircraft
· Double (two-) decked airplane
· Upper/ lower deck
· Forward/Middle/Tail door
· Landing gear=undercarriage
· Tail (unit)
· Cockpit=flight deck
· Cabin (forward -, middle -, rear -)
· Business-Class cabin/Economy-Class cabin
· Baggage, mail and cargo compartment
· Passenger ( transit- , transfer - )
· First-Class passenger/Economy-class passenger
· Passenger ticket=flight ticket
· Boarding card=boarding pass
· Window shade=window blind
· Vacant seat
· Seat number
· Row (the last row but one)
· Overhead panel=passenger service unit
· Airvent (air ventilating system)
· General / main lighting
· Emergency lighting
· Dim lighting
· Individual reading light button
· Overhead (stowage) bin= overhead compartment / overhead rack
· (Illuminated) Sign
· "NO SMOKING" sign
· "FASTEN SEAT BELT" sign
· Passenger chair
· (Reclining) Seat back=backrest
· Button for fixing the seatback in a comfortable (upright=vertical) position
· (Disposable) Headrest cover
· (Folding) Armrest
· Tray- table
· (Safety) Seat belt
· Seat pocket=back pocket
· (attendant) Call button
· Electronic devices
· To fasten/ to unfasten
· To tighten
· To be out of order (do not/does not work)
Интернет реклама УБС
· Lift = open
3.Translate the following sentences into Russian:
1. The number of flight attendants is different according to the number of passengers.
2. What’s the number of emergency exits?
3. Are there any children without parents on board?
4. Please, fasten your seatbelts.
5. Is this a passenger airplane?
6. What’s your seat number?
7. If you need any help, please, press call button.
8. Would you like a window seat?
9. Please, put your hand luggage under the seat in front of you.
10. “No smoking” sign is on.
11. “Fasten seat belt” sign is off.
12. How many passenger chairs are there in the middle cabin?
13. Open the hatches!
14. Please, switch off all electronic devices while take-off.
15. Unfasten your seatbelts!
16. We have 12 first-class passengers on board.
17. Economy-class passengers are in the rear cabin.
18. The signs are off.
19. Your seat is at the window.
20. The seat numbers are shown (indicated) on the ceiling.
21. Excuse me, but you took a wrong seat.
22. Do not put your hand luggage in the aisles and next to the emergency exits.
23. Flight attendants will help you.
24. Please, remove your footrest.
25. Remain on the wing.
26. Safety instructions card is in the seat pocket in front of you.
27. There is a vacant seat.
28. Take any unoccupied seat.
29. Do you understand me? Can you repeat that?
30. The flight is delayed due to bad weather conditions.
31. I want to change the seat. Is smoking allowed now?
32. It is safer to stow your bag on the floor.
33. Thanks for flying with us!
34. Smoking is forbidden. Don’t walk, please.
35. A passenger sitting in the first class, has a business class ticket.
36. Listen to some information about the flight, please.
37. Do not worry! Do not hurry!
38. The first class is in the nose of the aircraft, and separated from the other classes by curtains.
39. Each class differs by the size of the seats and distance between them.
40. The seat number is often indicated on the boarding pass.
41. Our flight time will be 2 hours 45 minutes.
42. The length of the route is 1065 km.
43. We welcome you on our flight to Helsinki.
44. The captain and his crew wish you a pleasant flight.
45. Are you comfortable here?
46. I’m afraid this isn’t your seat.
47. Can you change seats with this lady? Let me help you with your baby.
4. Match the given words with their meanings:
5.Translate the sentences:
1) If you feel cold I can get you a blanket.
2) You might be more comfortable in an aisle seat.
3) We offer complimentarycoffee or tea, but you have to pay for alcohol.
4) If the captain gets sick the co-pilot can take over.
5) You should be at the airport two hours ahead of time for domestic flights.
6) Are you comfortable sitting next to the emergency exit?
7) You will need to present your identification along with your e-ticket.
8) When you sit in first-classyou get a better meal to eat.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: