Реклама: Настойка восковой моли
· First Conditional
if + present simple, will + base form of the verb
This describes a possible condition and its probable result.
Example. If we meet our sales target, we’ll get a bonus.
· Second Conditional
if + past simple, would + base form of the verb
This describes an unlikely condition and its probable result.
Example. If he listened more, he’d be a better manager.
· Third Conditional
if + past perfect, would + have + Participle II
This describes an unreal condition or imaginary situation referring to the past and its probable result.
Example. If we had worked harder last month, we would have met our sales target.
I. Correct the grammatical mistakes in these sentences.
1. If you give us a 10% discount, we would place our order today.
2. If I would have more money, I would go on a cruise.
3. If I will go to London next week, I’ll visit their sales office.
4. If I would work from home, I would have more time with my children.
5. If the secretary informed about the arrival of the delegation earlier, we would have prepared everything beforehand.
II. Combine phrases from A and B to make conditional sentences. More than
One variant is possible in each case.
III. Complete the second sentence in each pair using Second and
Third Conditional so it has the same meaning as the first.
1. I won’t change my bank because it gives good rates of interest.
Интернет реклама УБС
If my bank didn’t __________ , I __________ change it.
2. We can’t offer you a discount because you don’t buy in bulk.
If you __________ , we __________ a discount.
3. The price of the product is too high, so we won’t place any orders with this company.
We ___________ with this company if the price __________ ,
4. She was too emotional, so it was almost impossible to get to an agreement with her.
If she __________ , we ___________ with her.
5. The CEO arranged a meeting because the managers couldn’t solve the problem informally.
The CEO ___________ if the managers ___________ informally.
6. Our jobs are in the city, so we can’t move to the country.
If our jobs ___________ in the city, we ___________ to the country.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: