Scan the text in order to match these words and phrases with their definitions below.
Civil law, criminal law, international law, law, public law, constitutional law.
1) ... is a system of rules established by the state.
2) ... is a leading category of the whole system of law.
3) ... concerns disputes among citizens within a country
4) ... concerns disputes between citizens and the state, or between -one state and another.
5) ... regulates relations between governments and also between private citizens of one country and those of another.
6) ... defines the general principals of criminal responsibility.
Answer the following questions.
1. What is law?
2. What categories of law can you name?
3. What is the principle source of constitutional law?
4. What is the central institution of private (civil) law?
5. What does criminal law define?
6. What does international law regulate?
7. What is civil law connected with?
8. When was ECHR adopted?
9. What does ECHR deal with?
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: