Реклама: Настойка восковой моли
Match the words from the left column with their definitions from the right column.
Fill in the gaps using the necessary words from exercise 5.
1. It seems reasonable to … that such kind of businessman would profit.
2. Any … from investments must be reported.
3. The … is simple - you need to spend less money.
4. Does not … to be a lawyer!
5. I have 5 dollars in ... .
6. He … his paycheck at the bank.
7. The defendant was accused of evading … .
8. Selling real estate on the side turned out to be … venture for the stay-at-home mom.
7. Decide which sentences are true and which are false. Make the false sentences true:
1. Money laundering is a simple concept.
2. There are four different activities that are called money laundering.
3. The classic money launderer was someone who had illicit income — drug dealer, jewel thief, con man, etc.
4. If the illicit income is small there’s a big need to do any money laundering.
5. As soon as you do anything with the money — spend or invest it — it might well come to the attention of the tax man.
6. The solution in classic money laundering is to create a business to ostensibly earn that money.
7. Sometimes money laundering means when, that you have some big lump of cash that you’d rather not have people find out about.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: