Реклама: Настойка восковой моли
Read the text again to fill in the gaps.
1. The classic money launderer was … .
2. If the illicit income is small — and especially if you also have a straight job that you do pay taxes on … .
3. You probably don't need to … .
4. As soon as you do anything with the money — spend or invest it — it might well … .
5. The solution — classic money laundering — is to create a business to ostensibly … .
6. Any business that brings in a good deal of cash … .
7. The other thing sometimes called money laundering is when you have some big lump of cash … .
8. In this kind of money laundering, the point is to make ... .
9. This is the sort of money laundering where you might make use of … .
10. First, you need to make the money... .
11. Second, you need to make it reappear in some gradual fashion that doesn’t bring it to ... .
9. Make up short dialogues between:
- a prosecutor and a defendant, who is suspected in money laundering;
- a money launderer and a lawyer, who defends him;
- a prosecutor and a judge who will sentence the defendant for money laundering;
- a defender who speaks for the criminal and a jury;
- a plaintiff and a judge;
- a witness, a prosecutor and a judge;
1. Read the text to choose the appropriate title:
Disappearing the money.
Reappearing the money.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: