Match the words from the left column with their definitions from the right column.
Fill in the gaps using the words from exercise 5.
1. The business has proved to be highly … .
2. Payment is due within 10 days after receipt of the … .
3. He was convicted as an … to murder.
4. I think we can … a deal.
5. The toy-car … four batteries, which are not included.
6. The police found where he had … the drugs.
7. He … without a trace two years ago.
8. “Is the money …?” “Yes, it's in the bank.
7. Choose the right modal verb:
1. Organized crime groups shouldn`t/haven`t be involved in the distribution of counterfeit DVDs.
2. Both the economy of the country and business mustn`t/haven`t suffer from intellectual property crime.
3. Te protected invention must/should be disclosed publicly in an official register.
4. It has become a law that people mustn`t/shouldn`t smoke in public places in England .
5. When people drive on the freeway they shouldn`t/don`t have to go faster than the speed limit.
6. The fact that the invention is protected must/has to be also made known to the public.
7. The seriousness of intellectual property crime shouldn’t/needn`t be underestimated.
8. The law can/has to be – and in most countries is – simply declarative.
8. Decide which sentences are true and which are false. Make the false sentences true:
1. The easiest way to disappear the money, especially if it's already cash is to just stash it in a safety deposit box.
Интернет реклама УБС
2. If you really want to be able to invest the money, get it overseas.
3. There are plenty of fancy, complex ways to get the money overseas, that mostly require an accomplice.
4. When you get the money overseas, the invoice scam is not necessary.
5. Banks used to help their good customers get money discretely overseas and nowadays there is not a lot law against such things.
6. Bankers are particularly averse to going to jail for their customers.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: