Read the text again to fill in the gaps.
1. … is an asset that can be bought, sold, licensed, or given away at no cost.
2 .Intellectual property law aims at … and producers of intellectual goods and services by granting them certain time-limited rights to control the use made …
3. The basic forms of intellectual property are …
4. … the economic rights given to creators of literary and artistic works, including the right to reproduce the work, to make copies, and to perform or display the work publicly.
5. A trade secret is … that is valuable to afford
an actual or potential economic advantage such as a database ... , distribution processes.
6. … symbol or design; or combination of words, phrases, symbols or designs; that identifies and distinguishes the source of goods or services.
7. … is the same as a trademark except that it identifies and … a service rather than product.
8. Geographical indications identify …, where a given quality, … attribute to geographic origin.
9. Find the definitions of the following terms that were not given in the text. Discuss them with your partner to find out the difference:
10. Find out more information about intellectual property crimes. Write a short essay. Before writing an essay study the following information how to write an essay:
Essays focus on developing an argument or analyzing ideas rather than on description. The essay has three parts:
introduction - the purpose of the introduction is to identify the topic, your point of view and the main reasons for your response;
body - it shows your discussion of the main ideas supporting your position or response to the question;
conclusion - the purpose of the conclusion is to summarize and make final evaluative comments.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: