Реклама: Настойка восковой моли
Match the words from the left column with their definitions from the right column.
Fill in the gaps using the necessary words from exercise 5.
1. He took out a …for an improved steam hammer.
2. He issued a writ for breach of … .
3. Medieval … included spectacles for reading and the spinning wheel.
4. We have yet to receive formal … of the announcement.
5. …refers to creations of the mind: inventions, literary and artistic works, and symbols, names, images, and designs used in commerce.
7. Decide which sentences are true and which are false. Make the false sentences true:
1. Intellectual property is usually divided into two branches, namely intellectual property, which protects inventions, and copyright, which protects literary and artistic works.
2. In most European languages other than English, copyright is known as author's rights.
3. The expression "author's rights" refers to the creator of the artistic work, its author.
4. So copyright law protects the owner of property rights against those who copy or otherwise take and use the form in which the original work was expressed by the author.
5. Industrial property includes literary and artistic works such as novels, poems and plays, films, musical works, artistic works.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: