Match the words from the left column with their definitions from the right column.
Complete the sentences, using the necessary words from exercise
1. Also, the longer their … the less excuse later on for violent … from high-minded members of the public.
2. The … spread fast.
3. Thus the state may … criminals of their liberty.
4. But neither must we allow isolated cases to … women and couples of critical health care when they need it.
5. … in its very conception is now acknowledged to be an inherently retributive practice, whatever may be the further role of retribution as a (or the) justification or goal of … .
6. No mere spiritual leader, he was the head of Tibet's government when he went into …in 1959.
7. If you are unable to pay the… immediately, you can ask the judge to give you some time to pay it.
8. All women bear children andtake … forchildcare.
9. In my view, little is gained and much is lost with … like that.
10. Her former boyfriend was … ofassaulting her.
11.So,a comprehensive workplace violence … project isn’t just aimed at this.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: