Реклама: Настойка восковой моли
Упражнение 52. Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь.
1. "Let's go to the theatre next week", said Alec. "With pleasure", said Laura.
2. "Let's run a race", said Tom. "Oh, no", said Kate. "I can't do it as I'm ill".
3. "I can't go for walk with you because I will be very busy", she said to me.
4. "Let's take them to see the houses of Parliament", said Peter. "All right", said Jane. "Let's do it in the evening".
5. "Will you go to England for summer with us?" my parents said to me. "I don't want to spend summer there", said I.
6. "Let's invite Lisa to the party", said Clare. "I think it's a very good idea", said Bob.
7. "Bob is working in the garden. Let's help him?" said Mike. "He can do it himself", we said.
8. "Let's go to the park", said Joe. "I don't think it's a good suggestion at it's raining heavily", said Tony.
9. "Let's get a job at the college", said Peter. "All, right", said Bob.
10."Let's start learning Chinese", said Barry. "Ok, I've always wanted to learn it", said Sandra.
Упражнение 53. Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь.
1. "Will you take this brown sweater, Lisa?" said Joe. "No, I won't", said Lisa.
2. She said: "Can you come and see me today?" — "I'm afraid I can't", said Lisa.
3. They said: "We have forgotten to phone our friend".
4. "I'm going to the cinema straight from work. Will you go with me?" said Barry. "No, I have seen this film twice", said Ann.
5. The girl asked: "How much does this dress cost?"
6. My sister said: "If you need my dictionary, I can give it to you". — "No, thank you", I said. "I've got mine".
7. "Please, help me with the dishes", said mother. "All right', said Kate.
8. "Let stay at home", said my brother. "My favourite TV programme is on".
Интернет реклама УБС
9. "Read this book", father said to his son. "It will be interesting for you".
10.The old man said to me: "What do you think, the weather will be like tomorrow?"
11."Why have not they come yet?" said Eva.
12. "We have already been to this museum. Let's go to the new art gallery", said Barry.
Упражнение 54. Используйте в диалоге косвенную речь.
Mrs. Evans: Tell me about you present job.
Barry: I work for the youth organization. I'm an accommodation officer.
Mrs. Evans: How long have you been working for this organization?
Barry: Since last September.
Mrs. Evans: Why do you want to leave it?
Barry: I want a change. I like to travel.
Mrs. Evans:What languages do you speak?
Barry: I speak four languages.
Mrs. Evans:Do you like a job as a tour guide.
Barry: Oh, yes!
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: