Реклама: Настойка восковой моли
Fill in the gaps with necessary prepositions.
1. The oil industry is often divided __________ three major sectors.
2. The downstream oil sector is a term commonly used to refer ________ the refining _________crude oil, and the selling and distribution of natural gas and products derived _________ crude oil.
3. The upstream sector includes the searching _________ potential underground or underwater oil and gas fields.
5. Midstream operations are usually simply included __________the downstream category.
6. The process of oil production, transportation, refinery and sale is managed _______oil companies.
7. These are deeply involved _______ the oil business providing services that help oil companies to carry ________ their operations.
8. The company's main business is the exploration _________and the production, processing, transportation and marketing of hydrocarbons.
9. Shell is incorporated in the UK with its corporate headquarters in The Hague, its tax residence is _______ the Netherlands, and its primary listings _______ the London Stock Exchange.
10. Shell's revenues _______ $318.8 billion _______2006 made it the second-largest corporation in the world ______ revenues behind only ExxonMobil.
11.Rosneft conducts oil and gas exploration and production activities _______ Sakhalin island, _____ Siberia, ________ the Timan-Pechora province, and ___southern Russia, including Chechnya.
12. Its plant _______ Tuapse, ________ the Black Sea, focuses __________ refining high-gravity oil from western Siberia.
13. According _________its website, it seems to be completely owned _______ the Russian Federation.
What do the following abbreviations stand for?
RTS, NYSE, ABO, NLG, GD, HSE, LSE, HR
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: