Theme 7. Credit system and the credit market
The competence to be formed:ОК-4;ОК-5;ОК-11;ОК-13;PK-13;PK-8;PK-13
Results of development:
1) Theoretical and methodological bases construction of credit systems;
2) Concept and structure of credit system institution;
3) Theoretical and methodological bases of construction of bank system and the central bank of issue;
4) Characteristics of the credit market: concept, structure, credit products etc.
1) to Analyze credit system proceeding from the wide list of the aspects connected with its functioning;
2) to state an estimation to various concepts of creation and functioning of the central banks of issue;
3) to state an estimation to structure and making elements of bank and credit systems.
1) the Terminology, providing guidance on the credit market and credit system;
2) Methodology of an estimation of various aspects of credit relations.
Lectures – 4 hours
Practical training – 4 hours
Independent work of students – 6 hours
Forms of current control - Poll, the decision of problems, testing
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: