Реклама: Настойка восковой моли
Вопросы по методике к ГЭ-2012
1. Say what the term “Method” may mean in Foreign Languages Teaching and Learning.
2. Speak on Modeling in Foreign Languages Teaching and Learning. (J. Harmer)
3. Tell about Stephen D. Krashen's Monitor Model of second language development
4. Give definition of the term “Approach” in Foreign Languages Teaching and Learning. Speak about the notions that are attributed to it.
5. Speak on the Direct Method; give the general outline of its principles and procedures. Tell what guidelines for teaching oral language were adopted in Berlitz schools.
6. Describe limitations of the Direct Method according to Henry Sweet.
7. Speak on Oral Approach and Situational Language Teaching; give its background and general outline. Describe the role of vocabulary in Oral Approach and Situational Language Teaching.
8. Give the background of the Audiolingual Method. Describe it in terms of Approach, Design, and Procedure.
9. Give the background of the Community Language Learning. Describe it in terms of Approach, Design, and Procedure.
10. Give the background of Total Physical Response. Describe it in terms of Approach, Design, and Procedure.
11. Give the background of Suggestopedia. Describe it in terms of Approach, Design, and Procedure.
12. Give the background of Silent Way. Describe it in terms of Approach, Design, and Procedure.
13. Give the background of Communicative Language Teaching. Describe it in terms of Approach, Design, and Procedure.
14. Speak on Communicative Language Teaching as a learner-centered and experience-based method.
15. Speak on the main goal of teaching foreign languages according to the Conception of Foreign Languages Education in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
16. Speak on the Kazakhstani methodologists and their contribution to the development of FLTL.
17. Speak on the Concept of Polylingual Education in the Republic of Kazakhstan. (Хрестомат)
18. Speak on communicative competence and its elements. Describe each in detail and speak on the ways for building it.
Интернет реклама УБС
19. Speak on the three elements of an English class: Engage, Study and Activate according to Jeremy Harmer, and the lesson models based on them.
20. Speak on planning as an integral part of teaching profession. Describe the types of plans you know, say how they help organize the teaching process effectively.
21. Speak on technological aspects of FLTL: say what equipment can be applied to the teaching and learning process and how to use it effectively. (Appendix)
22. Speak on evaluation and assessment in FLTL: role and place, ways and tools.
23. Speak on the types of assessment used in FLTL: formative, summative and final; describe their possible procedures and effect they produce on FLTL.
24. Describe the three major reading speeds and how to teach them in foreign language teaching. Say why each of them is important.
25. Speak on intensive and extensive reading in FLTL: their role, place in the teaching and learning process, give example activities.
26. Speak on the three elements of a communicative activity: choice, feedback, information gap; say how to ensure them in a teaching speaking class. Give examples.
27. Speak on different ways of organizing oral-aural interaction in a foreign language classroom. Say if variation plays an important role.
28. Speak on using authentic audio recordings in FLTL: where you can find them, criteria to choose the appropriate piece, how to work with them in the classroom.
29. Speak on receptive language skills to be taught in FLTL: their role and place in the learning process, ways of organizing work for their development.
30. Speak on productive language skills to be taught in FLTL: their role and place in the learning process, ways of organizing work for their development.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: