Упражнение 32. Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь.
1. Ann asked me: "Have you been shopping here all morning?"
2. She said to me: "I am married and I've got one daughter".
3. The woman told me: "I'm talking my niece to see the city".
4. They said to me: "How long have you been a hairdresser?"
5. He asked the man: "Could I possibly borrow your magazine?"
6. She asked him: "Do you have a family in Moscow?"
7. Anne said to her friend: "I am meeting my cousin but the train is late".
8.1 told him: "You are so kind".
9. Nick asked Tom: "How long have you been married?"
10.I asked Liz: "Do you mind very much if I open the window?"
11.Jane said: "I hear someone playing the guitar in the flat above".
12.She asked me: "Who cooks and cleans for you?"
13.1 asked them: "Are you going to see anything interesting?"
14.They said to me: "We have just moved into a new flat".
15. Nick's father asked him: "Bring me a cup of coffee please".
Упражнение 33. Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь.
1. The passenger asked: "Where's the information desk?"
2. The teacher said to his pupils: "Turn to the first page of Unit two".
3. He asked us: "Is it all right if I open the window?"
4. I said to my friend: "I am afraid I can't come out for a sea with you".
5. She told Jack: "I will not forget to send you a telegram".
6. They asked: "How much are the tickets?"
7. He wrote in his letter: "I know you are ill and I hope you shall get better".
8. The man asked me: "Do you know what time the train gets to Odessa?"
9. Mother told Pete: "Don't forget to call me when you reach the place".
10. My friend told me: "I'll help you with your homework if you like".
11. He asked his grandson: "Have you any idea what I did with my glasses?"
12. His granny asked him: "Don't open the window".
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: