Give Russian equivalents to the following English ones.
Give definitions to the following terms.
State whether the following sentences are true or false.
1. A restricted basin is not the place for the kerogen to collect.
2. Decomposition does not stop when the oxygen is gone.
3. The oil continues migrating in porous and permeable rocks.
4. The traps are important steps in the process of oil accumulation.
5. Structural geology is the subject for the students to miss.
6. Structural traps are of two types.
7. Stratigraphic traps are the ones that occur by nature.
8. It takes thousands of years for the petroleum to be made.
9. There are some specific conditions for the organisms to be met.
10. Shorter hydrocarbon chains are oil.
Put the facts into the correct order showing how oil becomes oil.
1. Hydrocarbon chains are freed.
2. Kerogen is developed.
3. The matter becomes buried.
4. Longer chains break into shorter ones, and methane remains.
5. The petroleum is forced into nearby sediments.
6. The organic matter begins to decompose.
7. Kerogen is broken down.
8. The petroleum will stop migrating if rocks are not porous or permeable.
9. Dead organisms accumulate on the ocean floor.
10. The petroleum will collect in a trap.
11. Kerogen is altered through high temperature and high pressure.
12. The petroleum will migrate in the rocks which are porous and permeable enough.
14. 9 You will hear a lecture on petroleum. For questions 1-6, choose the best answer A, B, or C.
1. Crude oil is
Интернет реклама УБС
A. natural liquid
B. mixture of hydrocarbons
2. Shorter hydrocarbons are
A. natural gas
C. paraffin wax
3.Petroleum may contain…
A. natural gas liquid
B. metallic elements
C. chemical compounds
4. Crude bitumen is
A. crude oil mixed with sand
B. dark brown liquid
C. sand with semi-solid form
5. Petroleum has become the most important source of energy because it
A. is the raw material for useful chemical products
B. produces energy and is easily transportable
C. is easily converted into other materials
6. Recoverable oil reserves are less than total oil-in-place because
A. they are severely limited.
B. its consumption increases.
C. there are some technological problems.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: