Реклама: Настойка восковой моли
Test 65 (A)
Personal pronouns. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate pronouns.
A) he В) she С) it D) they F) him G) her H) them
Children like to invent things and test 1 . Once my cousins made a simple telephone. 2 made 3 from cups and wire. Francis found two good paper cups. 4 tied 5 to a long wire. Caroline, his sister, talked softly into one cup. 6 heard 7 through the other cup. Then Francis answered Caroline. 8 heard 9 very clearly.
The United States has three main television networks.
1 show different programs. Many viewers like news programs. 2 watch 3 every day.
As for Jack, he watches nature programs. 4 give 5 facts about plant and animal life.
One nature program described how bees live. 6 told how 7 build hives. Kate came from Russia to visit Jack. 8 liked American television. 9 found 10 very different from Russian television. Kate watched a lot of television with Jack. 11 helped 12 with some of the language. Kate saw a program about tigers.
13 described how 14 teach their cubs to hunt. In America Kate learned a lot of English. 15
remembered 16 for many years.
Test 66 (A)
Possessive pronouns / one / other. Choose the correct word.
1. Cindy bought new shoes. The red (one, ones) are (her, hers).
2. Alice has blue shoes. (Her, hers) shoes are shiny.
3. Dan bought two folders. He gave (one, ones) to me and kept (another, the other).
4. They sat for two hours without talking to (each other another).
5. Jill and Jack write articles for (their, theirs) schoo newspaper.
6. Most of the sports articles are (their, theirs).
7. Have you got any (other, another) colours?
8. It a good idea of (your, yours) to go to the theatre tonight
9. Be nice to (one another, the other).
10. "Is it (your, yours) article about snakes?", Kate asked m< slyly. "No, it's not (my, mine). It's Jane's."
11. Do you want a blue pen or black (one, ones)?
12. Some people like hamburgers; (other, others) prefeJ fishburgers.
13. We are going boating with some friends of (our, ours)
14. I've already had (one, ones) tea. I don't want (another the other).
15. We've got the same kind of flat as the Martins, but his is a bit bigger than (our, ours).
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: