Match the words from the left column with their definitions from the right column.
Fill in the gaps using the necessary words from exercise 5.
1. They were sued for … infringement.
2. “Procter and Gamble” is a registered … .
3. He took part in the … of a new product
4. He belongs to an … club.
5. His family still holds the … to his songs.
6. They have Internet … at the library.
7. He mentioned the rise in oil … during the meeting.
8. He believes that ghosts really … .
7. Decide which sentences are true and which are false. Make the false sentences true:
1. Intellectual property refers to creations of mind.
2. The key forms of intellectual property are copyright, patent, trademarks, geographical indications.
3. Advertising strategies, a database of customers, distribution processes and a "domain name" is a trade secret.
4. The terms "trademark" and "mark" are commonly used to refer to both trademarks and service marks.
5. Intellectual property cannot be bought, sold or given away to another people.
Интернет реклама УБС
6. The new forms of Intellectual property hardly ever arise.
7. Copyright is a legal term of the economic rights given to creators of literary and some other types of works.
8. A trade secret is any information used in the operation of business that is valuable to afford an actual or potential economic advantage such as a database of customers advertising strategies, distribution processes.
9. A service mark is the same as a trademark except that it identifies and distinguishes the source of a service rather than a product.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: