Реклама: Настойка восковой моли
Choose the right verb to make the sentence complete.
1. Most countries make a rather clear distinction/definition/approach between civil and criminal procedures.
2. The law forbids /permits/approves any criminal activity.
3. Criminal cases equal to/ differ from/imply civil cases.
4. The victim of a road accident must prove/negotiate/disguise his case in a court.
5. Courts must ignore/decide/differentiate criminal and civil cases.
6. Criminal and civil procedures are different/the same/perfect.
7. An English criminal court can allow/force/offer a defendant to pay a fine as a punishment.
Here is a list of some criminals and the crimes they commit, but it is incomplete. Fill in the missing parts.
1. Read the text to answer the questions below:
What are some things people can do to protect themselves from crime?
Do you think there will be more or less crime in the future?
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: