Is Justice done?
Role play the Joan Collins trial.
Step 1. Write down the speeches for the opening and closing arguments of the parties’ attorneys.
Step 2. Role play the trial: ‘the lawyers’ deliver their speeches; ‘the defendant ‘ testifies the court.
Step 3. The rest of the group – the jurors – deliberate the evidence and bring in a verdict of their own.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, United States Department of Justice
- Model: Has the work been done? – No, it hasn’t. It is still being done.
- Scan passage 2. Pay attention to the requirements to abstracts and papers sent to a conference. Say if it’s sometimes possible to exceed the limit? In what cases can it be done?
- Text 5. Administration of Justice in the UK
- Text В. A FRAGMENTED CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: