Упражнение 4. Раскройте скобки, выбирая нужную форму глагола.
1. She realized that nobody (will come/would come).
2.We understood that she (sees/saw) nothing.
3.He said he (will arrive/would arrive) in some days.
4.My mother was sure I already (have come/had come).
5. I didn't know they (are/were) in the room,
6. We supposed the rain (will stop/would stop) in some hours.
7. He said he never (has been/had been) to London.
8. We wanted to know who (is singing/was singing) in the next room.
9. I always thought he (is/was) a brave man.
10. When I saw him, he (is working/was working).
11.We know she always (comes/came) in time.
12.They thought he (will have finished/would have finished) his work by the evening.
13. She said she (has/had) a terrible headache.
14.We supposed they (will send/would send) us the documents.
15. He said he (has not seen/had not seen) us for ages.
Упражнение 5. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в нужном времени.
1. Her brother said he never (to see) this film before.
2.He came home and listened: his son (to play).
3. They didn't worry too much because they (to lock) the door.
4.I asked her when she (to give) me this book to read.
5. We wanted to know if they (to enjoy) the meal.
6. She supposed she (to like) the hotel.
7. I am afraid they (not to come) yet.
8. He wanted to know if the station (to be) away.
9. Eric doesn't know who (to phone) him at five o'clock.
10. He admitted he (not to be) here for weeks.
11. She apologies she (to arrive) so late.
12. Jean promised she never (to speak) to me again.
13. Andy said he just (to buy) a new car.
14. My mother decided that she never (to drink) coffee late at night.
15. I hear you already (to find) a new job.
16. We were sure our children (to sleep).
17. I didn't think they still (to discuss) this problem.
18. It is remarkable that you (to come) at last.
19.My doctor thinks I (to be) allergic to pineapples.
20. Sophia knew her aunt (to be) glad to visit her in two days.