Упражнение 34. Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь.
1. The teacher asked the boy: "Why are your hands so dirty?"
2.Father said: "Look at these clouds. It is raining soon".
3.Jack said to Sam: "Are you doing anything this evening?"
4. "I haven't learnt a poem for today", said Pete.
5. She said: "I like this song from the sixties".
6. He asked me: "Where was Richard going when you met him?"
7. My grandmother said to me: "You're grown up now".
8. "What did you do at the lesson yesterday?" said his mother.
9. "Have you paid for everything?" the security guard said to him.
10.Nellie said: "I want to keep this because it reminds me of my grandfather".
11."We have got about twenty Cafe in our city", the manager said.
12.My mother said: "Don't use too much salt in the meat".
13.She said to him: "I have not spoken to you for three days".
14.Eric said: "Sorry I didn't phone you last night".
15.Father said: "Don't lean out of the window".
Упражнение 35. Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь.
1. Не asked me: "When can I talk to you?"
2. Eric said to me: "Come and have a look at my new bike".
3. "I'll get the ticket to the concert. I promise!" David said.
4. Delia said: "Tom has invited me to go sailing at the weekend.
5. The man said: "Don't park your car in front of the gate".
6. The manager said: "We have received a complaint about the prices".
7. "Do you know the cause of the fire?" asked the policeman.
8. "When I get a job, I'll buy a new car", said Mike.
9. "You will get a sunstroke if you spend more time in the sun", he said.
10. She asked me: "Have you ever made a speech in front of one thousand people?"
11. "If time allows, discuss this question with me", my brother said.
12. "Will you refuse to see your best friend for a million pounds?" he asked me.
13. Paul said to us: "Someone has stolen my case".
14. The tourist said: "I don't speak French and can't order a cup of coffee".
15.My sister said: "I've got a headache".
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: