Choose the correct verb for each blank.
requires, is, have, must know, gives, got, contributes, help
1) All these subjects help us to become qualified specialists.
2) While studying the students of our faculty … practical work at the experimental training farm and at different enterprises of our region.
3) It … the title of the Academy on 3rd April, 1995.
4) The accountant’s work … deep knowledge in all branches of agriculture.
5) He … about the distribution of money resources on the farm.
6) An educated person … more to the society and education … a person the prospect for professional advance.
7) An accountant … a state controller.
Agree or disagree with the following statements using the expressions. Give the right answer.
For agreementFor disagreement
That’s right I don’t agree with you
I agree with you I wouldn’t say so
Sure You are wrong
Quite right No, I don’t think that’s correct
1) The main tasks of an accountant are to calculate wages, to make up quarterly and annual statements and carry out farm activities.
2) While studying the students of our faculty have practical work at the experimental training farm and at different enterprises of our region.
3) Tyumen State Agricultural Academy was founded in 1959 as an Agricultural Institute.
4) He must know about the distribution of money resources on the farm.
5) The accountant’s work doesn’t require deep knowledge in all branches of agriculture.
6) I am a second-year student of the Farm Electrification faculty of the Mechanical Technology Institute.
7)The students of our faculty can work at business firms, enterprises and banks.