I. Use the verbs in brackets in the right tense form.
1. You (to see) the new pictures by Shilov? Yes. How you (to like) it? I like it very much.
2. You ever (to be) to Paris? Yes, I (to go) there last winter.
3. Is father at home? No he (not to come) yet.
4. I just (to finish) work and (to read a book now).
5. Where is your son? He (not to come) home from school yet. I think he still (to play) football.
6. When your children (to come) back to town? They (not to come) back yet.
7. You (to do the translation) already? You only to begin it 20 minutes ago.
8. You (to finish) it an hour ago.
9. I just (to have) breakfast, and (to read) the paper. I (to answer). You (to get up) sp late? He (to say) and (to ask) me to go to his place at once.
10. When you (to come) to Moscow? A week ago.
II. Use Present Perfect or Past Indefinite.
1. I (to have) my breakfast. I am not hungry.
2. He (to have) his breakfast an hour ago.
3. The Smiths (to invite) us to dinner last Saturday.
4. They (to invite) many guests to their Christmas party.
5. We (to buy) a lot of things, put them into the fridge.
6. We (to go) shopping yesterday and (to buy) a lot of things.
7. She (to be) to London a lot of times.
8. She (to be) in London last month.
9. I never (to taste) Indian food.
10. I (to taste) Indian food when we were at the restaurant.
11. They (not to write) to us since they moved to a new flat.
12. When they (to write) to us last?
13. How long you learn English?
14. I (to learn) English long ago.
Vocabulary and Speech Exercises
I. Match the word and its definition.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google:
© studopedia.com.ua При використанні або копіюванні матеріалів пряме посилання на сайт обов'язкове.