Раскройте скобки и поставьте глагол в нужную временную форму действительного или страдательного залога.
1. I (to meet) him yesterday. He said, he (to visit) England the year before. He promised, he (to show) the pictures soon.
2. – What you (to write) now? It (to be) a composition? - No! The composition (to write) already. And I (to write) a letter now. I (to ask) by the teacher yesterday to write it.
3. – You (to solve) the problem? - No, they said, the problem (to solve) by the following Monday.
4. – When I (to come), you (to read) the book. Now you (to read) it again. You always (to read) so much? - No, usually I (not to read) so much. But this book (to be) very interesting. I (to read) it since early morning.
5. –Where (to be) the newspaper? I can’t find it. - It (to read) by your father now. But I (to think), he (to finish) soon, because he (to read) it for 2 hours already.
6. Willy (to ask) by the teacher tomorrow.
7. The homework (to do) by 5 p.m. tomorrow?
6. Choose the right variant:
1. What … at 5 p.m. yesterday?
a) did you do; b) did you doing; c) were you doing;
2. I … my homework.
a) didn’t done; b) done; c) have done;
3. My brother … the University next year.
a) shan’t enter; b) won’t enter; c) enter;
1. I … this book for two weeks already.
a) have been reading; b) read; c) was reading;
2. While I…the dishes, she … the flowers.
a) washed, watered; b) wash, water; c) am washing, is watering;
3. If I … , I shall come.
a) shall have; b) had; c) have;
4. When you … , call me!
a) are ready; b) will be ready; c) ready;
5. Yesterday I … to college.
a) go; b) didn’t go; c) didn’t went;
6. Last year I … a new flat.
a) have bought; b) was buying; c) bought;
7. Look! They … .
a) dance; b) are dancing; c) were dancing;
8. … early yesterday?
a) Did you get up; b) Did you got up; c) You got up;
9. He said, he …a new car.
a) bought; b) will buy; c) had bought;
10. He said that he … do it himself.
a) will; b) would; c) had;
11. He told me that the teacher … the book the day before.
a) gave; b) had given; c) was given;
12. They promised to us that they … home by 6 o’clock.
a) will return; b) would have returned; c) will have returned;
13. He told me that I … write a letter to my old German friend.
a) should; b) shoulded; c) shall;
14. He said that she would be 19… .
a) tomorrow; b) the next year;
15. She said, “Give me the book!”
a) She asked to give ; b) She asked, give c) She asked that give
the book.; the book.; the book.;
16. She says, … she has much time.
a) if; b) that; c) what.
17. He … the door because something was wrong with the lock.
a) cannot open; b) couldn’t open; c) may not;
18. You …help your friends.
a) should; b) have to; c) are to;
19. When …he to meet you?
a) have; b) is; c) should;
20. Next year I … to drive a car very well.
a) will can; b) will be allowed; c) will be able;
21. … you give me your pen?
a) can; b) could; c) may;
22. … I take tour pen?
a) can; b) could; c) may;
23. The boy … by his parents.
a) loves; b) is loved; c) is been loved;
24. The luggage … now.
a) was packed; b) is been packed; c) is being packed;
25. These little boys … by the policeman in the wood.
a) were found; b) are being found; c) been found;
26. Italian … by him already.
a) is studied; b) has been studied; c) has studied;
27. This textbook … by the end of August.
a) will been published; b) will have published; c) will have been published;