Батьківський, громадянський рух в Україні закликає МОН зупинити тотальну сексуалізацію дітей і підлітків
Відкрите звернення Міністру освіти й науки України - Гриневич Лілії Михайлівні
Представництво українського жіноцтва в ООН: низький рівень культури спілкування в соціальних мережах
Гендерна антидискримінаційна експертиза може зробити нас моральними рабами
ЛІВИЙ МАРКСИЗМ У НОВИХ ПІДРУЧНИКАХ ДЛЯ ШКОЛЯРІВ
ВІДКРИТА ЗАЯВА на підтримку позиції Ганни Турчинової та права кожної людини на свободу думки, світогляду та вираження поглядів
1. What do all societies have in common?
2. What does the survival of any society depend on?
3. What is an economic system?
4. What are all societies faced with?
5. What determines the type of any economic system?
6. What are the major kinds of economic systems?
7. How are the main economic questions decided in a society with a traditional economy?
8. What are the main advantage and disadvantage of a traditional economy?
9. What is a command economy?
10. What is the major advantage of a command economy?
11. What disadvantages does the command economy have?
12. What is a market economy?
13. How are the basic economic questions answered in a market economy?
14. What is the main incentive of a market economy?
15. What advantages does a market economy have?
MARKETS AND MARKET STRUCTURES
1. What was a market in ancient time?
2. What is a modern market?
3. When is a market created?
4. How do different markets operate?
5. How do economists classify markets?
6. What is a market structure defined by?
7. What are the names of different market structures?
8. What is pure competition?
9. What is monopolistic competition?
10. What separates monopolistic competition from pure competition?
11. What is oligopoly as a market structure?
12. What is monopoly?
(demand, supply, price)
1. What is demand?
2. What does the law of demand state?
3. How do prices affect the quantities demanded?
4. What is demand elasticity?
5. When is demand elastic?
6. When is demand inelastic?
7. What factors is demand influenced by?
8. What is supply?
9. What does the law of supply state?
10. How much of a product will suppliers offer for sale at different prices?
11. What factors is supply determined by?
12. What categories of costs is it important for a business to analyze?
13. What role do prices play in a market economy?
14. What two important economic functions do prices perform?
15. What characteristics do prices have in a market economy?
16. Why do buyers and sellers have the opposite intentions and hopes?
17. When does the adjustment process take place?
18. What is market equilibrium?
19. What messages do price increases and decreases send to producers of goods and services?
1. What is money?
2. How does money function?
3. What is money as a medium of exchange?
4. What does money express as a measure of value?
5. How does money function as a store of value?
6. What forms of money are in use in the world today?
7. What does the term currency refer to?
8. What is the difference between coin and currency?
9. What are the most important characteristics of modern money?