E. A host (H) and a guest (G) are sitting in the airport lounge after a successful business meeting. Role-play the dialogue according to the model given below.
G: Start a 'leaving' dialogue
H: Reply to the guest
G: Say why you must leave
H: Show interest in the guest’s plans
G: Give more information
H: Make a final reference to business
G: Thank the host for his/her help
H: Reply - say it's been a pleasure
G: Make a second reference to leaving
H: Wish the visitor a good trip and send your regards to someone
G: Refer to the next meeting and say goodbye.
VOCABULARY 1: JOBS
- A practice what they learn day after day
- A) Scan the text and fill in the table below.
- A. Make up short dialogues expressing your opinion, agreeing or disagreeing. Use the prompts given below.
- A. Read the dialogue and reproduce it in Indirect Speech.
- A. Role-play the following situation.
- A. Sarah and Ken are having an argument. Read what Sarah says and complete the dialogue with Ken’s answers from the box below. Then try to guess his last answer.
- ADVANCED BUSINESS VALUATION 6
- Adverbs the hereafter
- Analyze the meanings of the italicized words. Identify the result of the changes of the connotational aspect of lexical meaning in the given words.
- Answer the questions to the dialogue.
- ARE SIGNIFIERS GIVEN BY NATURE OR BY CONVENTION?
- Areas of Business Management
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: