B. Put the verb into the most suitable form with future meaning, Present progressive or Present simple.
1) We (to have) a corporate party next Saturday. Would you like to come?
2) I (not to go) away for my holidays next month because I haven’t got enough money. They haven’t paid me holiday pay yet. (You/to go) away?
3) Our first job interview this afternoon (to start) exactly at 3:30.
4) George, is it true that you (to work) overtime next week?
5) My seasonal work (to start) May, 25 and (to end) October, 25.
6) What time the (next shift/to end)?
7) Ann, we (to go) to town. (You/to come) with us?
8) Don’t make any plans I (to surf) the Net tonight.
9) Our after-hours activities usually (to start) after 8 p.m.
10) I (to look for) a position of a banker.
C. Put the words into the correct order paying attention to the usage of tenses denoting future actions.
1) Doing/I/ course paper/am/ with/ in the evening/ my father.
2) Company /in our /seasonal overtime/ /starts/ May, 1.
3) Going/a new /vacancy/I am/to find/ my sister-in law/for.
4) You/to place/where/going/your/are/new/ job advertisement?
5) Arrive/your employer/does/when?
6) Colleagues/ for Madrid/are/my/in the next few days/leaving.
7) Become/next year/will/I/a good specialist.
8) With/Playing/our partners/volleyball match/are/tonight/we.
9) Is/to do/ironing/nobody/the/going.
10) Having/friends/we/for dinner/are /tonight.
D. Open the brackets paying attention to the usage of tenses denoting future actions (negative/question/affirmative forms).
1) The meeting (to start) at 10 o’clock.
2) We (to discuss) our project on Monday.
3) The employer (to plan) a series of interview with the applicants.
4) What you (to do)? I (to surf) the net.
5) We (to supply) you with all necessary equipment tomorrow.
6) The train (not to arrive) at 6 p.m. It goes behind the schedule.
7) Your working hours (start) at 8 a.m. and (to end) at 5 p.m. Please, be punctual, tomorrow (to be) your fist time at work.
8) (to go) anywhere this week? No, fortunately I haven’t got any business trips.
9) You (not to sell) your car, right? It is new!
10) He (to join) us later, don’t worry.
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: