IV. Grammar Review: Future forms.
A. Circle the correct form. Tick (v) the sentence if both are possible:
Model: I’m not going / I won't goto worktomorrow because it’s Sunday.
1. I am going to study/ I I'll studyFrench here next year.
2. A: Shall weI Will weeat out tonight?
B: Good idea.
3. We'll go / We're going toGermany next week. I can't wait.
4. What are you going to wear / I are you wearingto the party?
5. Do you think it will rain / it's going to raintomorrow?
6. A: This is heavy.
В: I'll help / I helpyou.
7. I’m meeting / I meeta cousin this evening.
8. I’m really sorry. I promise. I won't do I / I'm not going to doit again.
9. They’re getting I They're going to getmarried in September.
B. Complete B's replies with a correct future form.
Model: A:Sorry, Ann's not in.
В:ОК.I'll call backlater. (call back)
1. A: There's no milk.
В: Don't worry, I___ some. (get)
2. A: Can we meet on Tuesday?
В: Sorry, I can't. I___ to Brighton on Tuesday. (go)
3. A: Can we have pizza for lunch?
В: No, we____ chicken. I've already put it in the oven. (have)
4. A: Is that the phone?
В: Yes, but don't get up. I it. (answer)