Выразите согласие/несогласие со следующими утверждениями, используя следующие речевые модели.
Model: a) I think it is true. The text tells us that …
b) To my mind, it is false because …
1. The US Constitution was adopted in 1918 after the World War I.
2. The first 10 amendments are called the Bill of Rights.
3. The Bill of Rights sets forth the structure of the Federal Government.
4. The key features of the US Constitution are federalism, the separation of powers and the system of checks and balances.
5. The legislative branch has more powers then the others.
6. The powers of the three branches don't overlap.
7. The system of checks and balances was meant to protect against the extremes.
8. The responsibilities of the Congress are to protect the rights of citizens and enforce laws.
9. The executive branch consists of the President, the Vice President, the Cabinet and the 13 Departments, and also the independent agencies.
10. The judicial branch explains and interprets laws and makes decisions in lawsuits.
The British Constitution
Не знайшли потрібну інформацію? Скористайтесь пошуком google: